These will work on 2008-Current all models.
- These will work with most tip over bars. (Take a look at the picture showing them mounted with a Canyon Cage)
- The question everyone is asking...how does this system mount? Answer: There's a completely separate mounting structure included in the kit. These are a direct bolt-on with absolutely no modifications needed to the bike and will be adjustable in multiple ways for driver comfort. You can adjust the touring pegs in the following ways:
- Move the foot peg toward or away from the bike
- Angle the tip of the foot peg towards or away from the rider
- Move the foot peg toward or away from the rider. - Rotate the angle of the foot surface. At the closest position to the rider, the touring peg is located 14 inches from the factory rider foot pegs. At the furthest position from the rider, the touring peg is located 16.25 inches from the factory rider foot pegs. This install is very easy with only two bolts from either side of the bike needing to be removed. You won't have to remove any fairing portions of the bike. All bolts are easily accessible. Touring pegs are located out past the "bulge" in the fairing for added comfort. Tip of foot peg features a lip designed to be easy to flip down with with your boots. Foot peg locks into up or down position similar to stock passenger pegs. This is not a friction lock so they won't fall down while riding. This system will not interfere with installing or removing the oil filter.
V2 Touring Peg Installation